Zutano is a colorful brand of children’s clothing, literally. The company was founded by two artists who became parents for the first time and noticed a lack of exciting apparel for children, even in the Big Apple. They created their very first prototypes right in their New York City apartment in 1989. A few years passed and with high demand for their products, the couple relocated to an old farmhouse in Cabot, Vermont so that they could spread out and increase production.
When I opened our package from Zutano, I found the “Love and Peace” Cap Sleeve Tee and the Moss/Red Multistripe Toddler Drawstring Pant. The clothes are slightly too big on Emma now, but I can’t wait to dress her in this adorable outfit come Spring. The colors are bright and vivid and the quality of the fabric is amazing. I’m so impressed that I’ll even go on to say that the quality is the best I’ve ever seen, and I do like to spoil my daughter with nice clothes.
Zutano‘s principle goal is to stand out in the children’s marketplace with clothes that are supremely comfortable, utterly fashionable and uniquely fun. I’d say their right on target. I just wish I’d been aware of this brand 12 months ago!
WIN IT! One lucky person will receive a $75 gift certificate to Zutano Itzy Bitzy. To enter, visit Zutano’s online store and comment with the name of your favorite item.
After you complete the mandatory entry above, you may take any or all of the following extra entries:
- Becoma a Facebook fan of Zutano (+1 entry)
- Follow Zutano on twitter. (+1 entry)
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet (+1 entry every 8 hours):
#Win a $75.00 Certificate for Bright, High-Quality Baby Clothing @Zutano http://tinyurl.com/yabzqrl #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on your facebook page, comment with link to page (+1 entry)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this giveaway post. The sponsor provided the product and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at Midnight EST on January 4th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!