It’s one thing to get an item inscribed with your child’s name, but as you know, a picture is worth a thousand words. If you’re looking for something really unique, you have to check out YourPictureBook. This store allows you to create an exciting gift for your child, featuring your child. All you need to get started is your favorite photo of him or her. From there, you can create a storybook, poster, coloring book or even a DVD.
We have a fairly large library of children’s books in our house, but the YourPictureBook we received really stands out from the rest. We chose “Emma’s Adventure on Noah’s Ark.” It’s not only a wonderful story that I look forward to telling my daughter, but it features her name and photograph on every page. What child wouldn’t delight in seeing their very own photo within their favorite storybook?
There are two book styles to choose from for each storybook. One uses a full body shot of the child, while the other works with a half body image.
The story really comes to life when your child sees their own photograph throughout the pages of the book, making them a part of the adventure.
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet: (+1 entry for each tweet leave link)
#Win a storybook featuring your child! http://tinyurl.com/yh7ycqa From YourPictureBook #Giveaway @pennypinchingma Ends 1/14
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on your facebook page, comment with link to page (+1 entry)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, tell me which ones (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)