I have fallen behind on Mr. Handsome’s monthly updates. So I am catching up today. Better late than never.
- Somewhere in between his sixth and seventh month, Ryan became a pro at crawling. He is enjoying his new mobility, and won’t sit still for anything.
- He is extremely strong, in terms both of will and of sheer strength. He took out a clump of my hair last night!
- As of last week he completed his 7th month, and is now onto furniture surfing. This boy wants to walk already! I’m amazed at how soon he is doing everything!
- Mostly he crawls over to me so that I’ll pick him up. Such a mama’s boy. You can see why I am falling behind – he is very needy. Lucky he’s so stinkin’ adorable.
- In one way, he is falling behind Emma. He will not nap, or sleep in his crib. He must be lying with someone in order to sleep, unless we’re in the car. Anyone have ideas on how I should break this habit?
He’s so cute and growing up so fast!
I know – too fast!! Though it freaks me out he is trying to walk already, I kind of want him to. He’s killing my back.
Robin (Masshole Mommy) says
Oh man is he a cutie pie!!!!!
So blessed with an awesome little man! He’s in training to be my future pro athlete :-)
Mellisa Rock says
Such a heartbreaker! My daughter was like that. She was trying to stand up and walk at 9/10 months. It felt dangerous so I would gently put her back on the floor. But she was stubborn and kept at it!
Liz @ A Nut in a Nutshell says
OH MY HEAVENS, he is CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!