What products come to mind when you think of Summer?
I always think of food. Surprise, surprise. More specifically, frozen treats. Being that I’m trying to eat more healthfully and eat whole foods, I was so excited to hear that Stonyfield now offers fat-free organic frozen yogurt bars! While I haven’t been able to find the new bars in the few supermarkets I’ve looked in, I’m not giving up.
After attending a Stonyfield luncheon in Philadelphia a few months ago, I’ve become more aware of the role that hormones and chemicals can play in our food. Since then, I have taken small steps to improve the health of my family by eating more organic foods, especially milk.
Stonyfield has hand-picked a wonderful collection of organic products called “Summer in a Box” which includes:
- Two coupons for Stonyfield Frozen Yogurt Bars in two delicious flavors: Gotta Have Vanilla, and After Dark Chocolate. These bars, made with organic milk, are dipped in rich dark chocolate, and contain four live and active cultures, keeping you and your kids healthy while enjoying a sweet treat.
- Badger After-Sun Balm: A certified organic treat for sun-parched skin. Made with moisturizing plant butters and infused with soothing Blue Tansy and Lavender to make your skin feel smooth and leave you feeling calm.
- Dr. Hauschka Melissa Day Cream: This new 100% natural moisturizer is perfect for combination skin. Formulated with extracts of melissa (lemon balm), it smells like fresh squeezed lemonade. Additionally, extracts of anthyllis, carrot, witch hazel and English daisy soothe, soften and even the complexion so shine is controlled and skin is moisturized.
- Tom’s of Maine: Simply White, the first and only clinically proven natural whitening toothpaste to earn an ADA seal, helps bring back the natural beauty of your smile. The Daily Moisture Body Barhas an ultra-rich bar soap formula that contains premium moisturizing olive oil, natural vitamin E and leaves your skin clean and fresh. Beautiful Earth Deodorant works to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria and its natural, refreshing fragrance helps mask odor.
- Uncle Matt’s Organic Lemonade and Juices: By buying Uncle Matt’s fresh fruit and juice you’re helping more than 20 small growers that make up their family of farms. That’s one of the reasons they’re proud to be family owned and organically grown. Use this free coupon to pick up your choice of organic juice or lemonade and quench your thirst for summer!
GIVEAWAY! Win “Summer in a Box” from Stonyfield!
Mandatory Entry: Visit Stonyfield Organic and tell me about a product that caught your eye, or something you learned there.
EXTRA ENTRIES: Must leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
+2 each if you Join this site via Google Friend Connect, through feed subscribe, or email.
+1 if you follow Stonyfield on Facebook and Twitter.
+1 if you ‘Like’ Girl Gone Mom on Facebook and leave a comment on my wall that you entered.
+1 per day if you follow us both on twitter and tweet this:
Win the ultimate all-organic Summer in a Box from Stonyfield and #GirlGoneMom! http://bit.ly/n9BbRt
+2 add my blog button to your main page. Leave link.
+1 for every other current giveaway you enter at Girl Gone Mom (up to 5 extra entries).
+3 if you blog about this giveaway, linking back here to this giveaway post and to the sponsor.
Contest is open to US residents and closes at Midnight EST on August 4th, 2011. One main entry per household/IP address. Thank you to the sponsor for supplying the products for review and giveaway. Need help entering? See How to Enter which includes giveaway rules.