Sample was provided for review.
We seem to have an endless laundry pile around here. I don’t know how we go through so many clothes – it’s just the four of us! I’m not one to wear something a few hours and then wash it either, and we reuse our towels but somehow the laundry seems to pile up anyway.
The job I dread the most is the kids’ laundry. Rarely do Emma and Ryan have a full load on their own so we combine their clothes and then I have the fun job of dividing, folding and hanging. It takes forEVER.
But laundry is here to stay so we might as well find something to get excited about. And I do like finding new detergents to love. Introducing Vaska, a detergent brand that’s made in the U.S.A. Woo-hoo!
- Hypoallergenic – safe for babies and gentle on even the most sensitive skin
- Cleans and protects your most delicate fabrics
- Works in both standard and HE machines
- Professional grade
- All natural; 100% biodegradable and safe for the environment
- 4x concentrate
- For 28 loads
- Does not contain nonylphenol ethoxylates (NPEs), chlorine, phosphates, alcohol, optical brighteners, animal products, EPA priority pollutants or dyes
- Never tested on animals
We received the lavender scented version and it smells great. For under $10 the small size detergent claims to handle 28 loads. It is a concentrated detergent that comes in a small package which is nice if you’re short on space.
Vaska is currently running a great giveaway:
Enter here for a years worth of Vaska Perfect laundry detergent, plus a $500 Cost Plus World Market gift certificate to help create your perfect laundry room: http://bit.ly/1hsT85M