Woo hoo! One of my favorite sponsors is hosting another fantastic giveaway! This time you can enter to receive a set of custom Stickers from UPrinting. It’s time to get creative. Start thinking about how you might use these stickers.
UPrinting is also sending me a set of custom stickers as a blogger appreciation prize. Here are just a few ideas that I’ve thought up:
- Logo labels for my Etsy shop
- Birthday-themed stickers to use as a seal for daughter’s birthday party invites/thank you envelopes
- Stickers with my daughter’s name
- or with the words “Thank You” or even “Hi”
- Personal Address Labels
- Gift labels for the holidays
The options are endless, really. Just thinking of the possibilities makes my head spin!
250 Stickers/Labels for One (1) lucky winner
Sizes: 2” x 3.5”, 2” x 4”, or 3” x 3”
Paper: 70 lb Label Matte
Specifications: Full color front, blank back; 4 Business Day printing
Tell me what you’d use the stickers for if you win.
You must complete the mandatory entry as your very FIRST comment before any additional entries count. For each additional entry, make a separate comment:
- Become a public follower of this blog (+1 entry)
- Add my button (to the right) to your blog (+3 entries)
- Follow The Penny-Pinching Mama on facebook (+1 entry)
- Follow pennypinchingma on twitter, tweet the following message and then comment below with the link to your tweet (+1 entry once per day):
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post and to uprinting.com (+2 entries)
- Become a verified email subscriber (must verify for your entry to count). Include email address in comment. If you win on a subscriber comment, I will email this email address only. (+1 entry)
- Vote for me on Top Baby Blogs by clicking here (+1 entry)
- Enter any other giveaway (+1 entry each)
Contest closes at 11:59pm EST on October 27th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org and announced the following morning. The redemption code will be emailed to the winner on November 6th. Please make sure your email address is visible in your public profile, or leave it in your comment below. Otherwise another winner will be drawn, and that would be a shame.
G O O D L U C K !