**Contest Closed** If you’ve been following along, you know that UPrinting does business cards, postcards, posters and vinyl banners. I’ve just recently discovered that UPrinting can also create masterpieces in the form of rolled canvas prints.
Canvas Prints by UPrinting are an easy way to turn your favorite photo into a work of art. Your image is printed on actual artist canvas. It’s like having the look of a custom-painted portrait, but at a fraction of the price! The prints start at just $20.00, and UPrinting can handle any custom size up to 55″x100″.
I can personally attest that the finished products I’ve seen from UPrinting are both excellent in quality and reasonable in price. Still hesitant? Go on over and read what others are saying about UPrinting over on yelp. Hint: You’ll also find a coupon code there!
WIN IT! Now for the part you’ve been waiting for. UPrinting has generously offered to ship one lucky reader their very own custom 16×20 rolled canvas. U.S. Only.
To Enter: Tell me what photo gifts you’d like to have printed for family members this Christmas.
After completing the mandatory entry above as your first comment, go ahead and take any or all of the additional entries below. Be sure to comment for each additional entry.
- Become a public follower of this blog (+1 entry)
- Become a verified email subscriber (+2 entries)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. Leave the link to your tweet below. (+1 entry per day): RT #Giveaway Turn your favorite photo into a masterpiece w/ a Custom Canvas Print http://bit.ly/3qWkj4 Courtesy @UPrinting @pennypinchingma
- Add my button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+2 entries)
Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (please do not copy any of my personal photographs) (+2 entries)
- Enter any other giveaway (+1 entry)
Thank you to UPrinting for offering me and one lucky reader a custom 16×20 canvas print. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on November 14th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!