**Contest Closed**Have you ever taken a photograph and thought, wow I need to blow this one up?! I have more than a few digital files like that. One that pops into my head was a photo taken of the Kilauea lighthouse when my husband and I honeymooned in Kauai. I mean, is it even possible to get a bad photo of that gorgeous scene?
UPrinting is just the right place to have these types of photographs made into large posters. The posters can be printed anywhere from a size 8.5″x11″ on up to 27″x39″. You have a choice between two eco-friendly coatings, matte or gloss finish. If you have a business, fundraiser or a block party to promote, head on over to UPrinting and check out their poster printing options.
If you live in the Los Angeles area, you can actually visit the UPrinting shop in person. Check out their local yahoo listing, here and while you’re there read some of the customer feedback.
WIN IT! UPrinting has generously offered to ship one lucky reader an 18×24 poster print! U.S. Only, please.
To Enter: Tell me what holiday photo you’d like to have printed this year.
After completing the mandatory entry above as your first comment, go ahead and take any or all of the additional entries below. Be sure to comment for each additional entry.
- Become a public follower of this blog (+1 entry)
- Subscribe by email and verify. Leave your email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Become a fan The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook (+1 entry)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. Leave the link to your tweet below. (+1 entry per day): RT #Giveaway for an 18×24 poster print! http://bit.ly/1N8ktn Enlarge your favorite photo! @pennypinchingma Courtesy of @UPrinting Please RT
- Add my button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (+3 entries)
- Enter any other giveaway (+1 entry)
Thank you to UPrinting for offering me and one lucky reader a custom 18×24 poster print. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on November 14th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!