Once I realized how easy it was to make your own baby food, we were out of that stage. Now I have a second chance to do it the right away, and I’m so fortunate to have such a comprehensive kit to make the process that much easier.
The Homemade Lifestyle Package includes all of the following BPA, Lead, Phthalate and PVC free products:
– “Sage Spoonfuls Book—Simple Recipes*Healthy Meals*Happy Babies”, by Liza Huber
– The Sage Mommy Tote – big, roomy, & convenient, for on-the-go moms
– On-The-Go Cooler – perfect for visits and day trips
– Freezer Pack – keeps your homemade baby food fresh and cold for up to 12 hours
– Pocket Guide – learn about age-appropriate foods, foods to avoid, organics, infant CPR and more
– Immersion Blender and Food Processor – purees a month’s worth of baby food in just seconds!
– 12 BPA-free 4 oz Storage Jars with 60 Labels – make and store your baby’s food in large batches
– 2 Stackable Storage Trays
The recipe book is amazing. The pages are spiral bound and full of suggestions, how-tos and nutrition information. I love how Liza specifies which foods must be eaten right away and which can be refrigerated and frozen.
The sides of the pages are organized by the child’s age for quick reference. The attention to detail is so helpful.
The kit also comes with an amazing immersion blender with a food chopper attachment. Saves me from having to clean out the big blender each time.
The storage jars are leakproof and feature handy measurements on the side. They also come with adhesive labels.
Stackable trays keep everything tidy in your fridge and freezer.
When you’re on-the-go, the cooler tote will hold more than enough storage jars and a freezer pack that keeps food cool for 12 hours. Perfect for day trips and to the beach and park.
How much? The entire kit is available for $160, a fantastic baby shower gift.
Enter to win the Homemade Lifestyle Package! (2/20)