So my one year blogiversary was this past Tuesday. Yeah, I know. I totally forgot to recognize the big day. It is amazing to think of how this blog has evolved when I look at my first post.
My blog is completely different now. My life is completely different now.
Here are ten ways in which my life has changed:
- Random thoughts have been replaced by ideas for the blog posts that I “write” in my head.
- Instead of wasting away the hours on Facebook, I now kill time on twitter, and instead of googling questions, I take to twitter for answers.
- I get a lot less exercise than I used to.
- Every time I make a great meal, my husband asks if we have to take a picture of it before we eat it.
- I now know how to edit html code.
- My family gets mad at me when I spend too much time on the computer.
- We will never run out of cardboard boxes. Ever.
- I go without sleep on many, many occasions.
- Instead of relaxing with a book, I hunt down great blog posts to read.
- I’ve met people through blogging and twitter that have become real life friends. <—this one’s my favorite
I could think of 100 more ways my life has been altered, but sadly this is all the time I have today. I just wanted to thank everyone for reading, and I hope to get to know all of you better as I continue the journey.