I don’t even know where to start. Sayid has been one of my favorite characters of the show. In the alternate timeline, his love Nadia is married to his brother. Apparently at the urging of Sayid himself. What the hay, might as well keep it in the family, eh? They still seem to have the same connection, though. But in the ATL they still can’t be together, just for different reasons.
We saw more path-crossing in the ATL, with Keamy and Jin. Guess Sayid’s brother wasn’t the only one who owed those loan sharks money.
- The look on Claire’s face after Kate told her about Aaron scared the bleep out of me.
- Does Claire realize now that her son was never in the temple? That was the whole reason she went over there, wasn’t it? Did she forget so soon that her “friend” told her he was there?
- Where is gimpy Jin? Is he still sitting in Claire’s humble abode with the “baby”?
- Are we to assume that Ben, Ilana et al were killed in one fell swoop? Or did they make it out?
- What’s going to happen to Kate?
- Dogen said, “You let him talk.” If Sayid had stabbed Smokey before he uttered a word, would it have worked?
- I’m having a moment of sadness. The reality of the show actually ending. Ugh.
- I had some other brilliant thoughts as I was drifting into a deep sleep last night but alas, I can’t remember. Why are we always more brilliant in our last few minutes of wakefullness?
If you have a LOST blog post, paste the link below. And don’t forget to enter my giveaway for a LOST t-shirt!