When my hair is left to air-dry, it develops a strange wave. It’s neither curly nor straight unless I blow it out. Since I rarely ever have time for that, my flat iron is a quick way to style my hair and be on my way.
Before I received the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Professional, I was pretty happy with my my old hair straightener. It had many great features and did the job just fine. But as you can see in the comparison video below, the Karmin has a few difference that take the flat iron to the professional level.
Ten reasons why this is the best hair iron:
- Ultra hard, mirror smooth Tourmaline Ceramic plate surfaces.
- Negative ions and infrared heat (removes static) for silky shiny hair.
- Ion field technology (seals in natural oils).
- Micro-porous technology (locks in moisture).
- Won’t damage hair like other straighteners.
- Unparalleled infrared heat for deep, long lasting straightness.
- Micro chip temperature control with infrared heat for flash quick heating.
- 232°C (450°F) variable temperature control.
- Tangle-free 3 meter, 360° swivel cord.
One very lucky reader will win the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Professional Flat Iron!
(Open to US + Canada Residents)
Contest closes at Midnight EST on May 20th, 2011. One main entry per household. Thank you to the sponsor for supplying the items for review and giveaway.