When my hair is left to air-dry, it develops a strange wave. It’s neither curly nor straight unless I blow it out. Since I rarely ever have time for that, my flat iron is a quick way to style my hair and be on my way.
Before I received the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Professional, I was pretty happy with my my old hair straightener. It had many great features and did the job just fine. But as you can see in the comparison video below, the Karmin has a few difference that take the flat iron to the professional level.
- Ultra hard, mirror smooth Tourmaline Ceramic plate surfaces.
- Negative ions and infrared heat (removes static) for silky shiny hair.
- Ion field technology (seals in natural oils).
- Micro-porous technology (locks in moisture).
- Won’t damage hair like other straighteners.
- Unparalleled infrared heat for deep, long lasting straightness.
- Micro chip temperature control with infrared heat for flash quick heating.
- 232°C (450°F) variable temperature control.
- Tangle-free 3 meter, 360° swivel cord.
One very lucky reader will win the Karmin G3 Salon Pro Professional Flat Iron!
(Open to US + Canada Residents)
To Enter: ‘Like’ Karmin Hair Tools on Facebook, leave your name in your comment.
EXTRA ENTRIES: Must leave a separate comment for each extra entry.
+1 each follow this blog publicly via Google Friend Connect, and/or subscribe by email.
+1 ‘Like’ Girl Gone Mom on Facebook, comment on my wall that you entered this giveaway.
+1 follow @GirlGoneMom on Twitter.
+1 per day post this tweet (leave link to your tweet below):
WIN a Karmin G3 Salon Pro Professional Flat Iron. Now on sale for $130.00 #SpoiledMom #Giveaway at #GirlGoneMom http://bit.ly/i3aQfX
+1 for every other current giveaway you enter at Girl Gone Mom.
+1 add my blog to your text blog roll.
+2 each add my blog button and/or Spoiled Mom button to your main page.
+5 blog about this giveaway, linking back here to this giveaway post and to the sponsor.
Contest closes at Midnight EST on May 20th, 2011. One main entry per household. Thank you to the sponsor for supplying the items for review and giveaway.