Do you have a favorite candy bar? Mine has always been SNICKERS®. The nougat, the caramel, the peanuts and the chocolate work together so well. I love making different recipes using candy like my SNICKERS® dip to enjoy while we watch Sunday football.
These SNICKERS® Football Brownies are perfect for the big game. Sure, we’ll be serving pizza and wings for our guests, but you can’t forget about dessert! The kids especially get a kick out of the fun shape and who doesn’t like icing, brownies and Snickers?
Now I’m not the the best at icing cookies and cupcakes. The brownies I iced are not perfect, but they don’t need to be. I think they look fun and as long as they look like little footballs, I’m happy with that. This is an excellent opportunity for kids to help in the kitchen. When Emma saw me working on these, she wanted to assist and who am I to say no?
- One box brownie mix and additonal ingredients required to make batter
- 20 Snickers® minis finely chopped
- 1 cup white icing
- Mix brownies as directed on package.
- Fold in chopped Snickers® candy.
- Bake as directed in a 9x13 pan.
- Cool slightly, then use a cookie cutter to cut brownies into football shapes.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled, ice brownies to complete the footballs.
We also picked up the bright, fun and tasty Life Savers® gummies for the dessert buffet during the big game. Everyone loves these – adults included.
Enjoy the big game!