You may have heard of Smelly Washer, a product that eliminates mold and mildew buildup inside your washer. Yes, you read that right. Mold and mildew are the reason why your clothes washer is so stinky! Apparently the main culprit is too much detergent. Who would a thunk that? I haven’t noticed a smell coming from my washer recently, but I do have experience with towels that wreak of mildew. The timing couldn’t have been more perfect. Just as I was about to toss my towels, Smelly Washer contacted me to review their latest product, Smelly Towel.
While Smelly Washer is used to treat your empty washer, you use Smelly Towel for a washer full of towels and clothing. Towels absorb more mold spores due to their plush quality, which is why you get that nasty smell in your towels and not as much with your clothing.
Its gentle citrus-based formula is designed to remove odor-causing mold from towels and clothing. It was easy as adding a capful of the powder to my laundry load. Thank goodness, I won’t have to toss my towels after all! Well, at least not the ones without holes or tears because my towels now smell as a towel should: Fresh and clean.
Normally, this is the part where I say BUY IT!, but Smelly Towel is so brand new that it is not even available for sale at this time. However, you can…
WIN IT! One reader will receive a full-size bottle of Smelly Towel!
To Enter: Visit the Smelly Washer website and tell me something you learned there.
After this mandatory entry is completed, help yourself to extra entries:
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe by email. Must verify and leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Tweet this message after you follow @PennyPinchingMa and @smellywasher on twitter (+1 entry per day):
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button and/or the Be Mine button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries for each button)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, leave a separate comment for each giveaway entered (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. You must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this giveaway post. The company provided the product sample and I offered my honest opinion. Contest is open to US and Canadian Residents and closes at Midnight EST on January 31st. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!