**This contest is closed**
One of the few benefits of being pregnant was the fact that I didn’t have to clean. Breathing in chemicals found in many cleaning products might have been harmful to my unborn child. So why on earth do we clean using chemicals that could hurt our health? Thanks to Seventh Generation, we no longer have to.
- Grapefruit Glass Cleaner
- Green Mandarin All-Purpose Cleaner
- Emerald Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Green Mandarin Shower Cleaner
- Tub & Tile Cleaner
- Kitchen Cleaner
- Natural Paper Towels
- Reusable Tote
The Grapefruit Glass Cleaner works well on my mirrors. It is streakfree, and I love that grapefruit scent!
My husband loves to use that foul-smelling soap scum cleaner in the shower. I keep telling him it needs to be rinsed, but he sprays and leaves it and this drives me crazy. The Green Mandarin Shower Cleaner smells great and effectively loosens the soap scum.
The All-Purpose Cleaner works great at degreasing my stovetop and appliances, and, you guessed it–smells fantastic! The Paper Towels are 100% recycled which makes me feel a whole lot better about using towels for cleaning. And lastly, the tote bag is large enough to hold all of these products – a nice large size!
WIN IT! One lucky reader will win Seventh Generation’s Living Home Starter Kit – the same one I tried!
After you complete the mandatory entry above, you may take any or all of the following extra entries:
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Follow @seventhgen on twitter (+1 entry)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet: (+1 entry – can be done daily – you must have at least 25 followers)
#Win the Living Home Starter Kit http://tinyurl.com/ykydfea from Seventh Generation (non-toxic cleaning) #Giveaway @pennypinchingma by 1/14
- Become a fan of Seventh Generation on Facebook (+1 entry)
- Sign up for the Seventh Generation Nation and post the link to your profile below (+1 entry)
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, tell me which ones (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this giveaway post. The company provided the product sample and I offered my honest opinion. Contest is open to US residents and closes at Midnight EST on January 14th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!