**Contest Closed**I just recently discovered Frecklebox, an awesome online store specializing in personalized gifts for kids. Years ago, the company’s founders, Mark and Scott partnered together on a digital printing business. As both men became fathers, they also became increasingly mindful of the importance of entertaining and educating their children. This focus was combined with a new take on their past experience, and viola, Frecklebox was born.
Mark was kind enough to send Emma a personalized book for this review. As I went to customize the Unicorn Story Book, I noticed that this website is completely interactive. Not only did it allow me to see my daughter’s name on each and every page of the book right on my monitor, but I could also preview how the illustrations would change. I had expected to see her name incorporated into the story’s text, but when I realized that the illustrations themselves would also change, that made this much more special. What’s more educating and entertaining than a fun personalized book? Mission accomplished, Frecklebox.
Frecklebox will definitely be my go-to for unique gifts for kids. Their products are special and the prices affordable. If you’re looking to make the holidays special for a child in your life, take a look at the holiday-themed gifts available right now. With my Emma’s first birthday approaching, I’m going to be looking into the selection of party favors available at Frecklebox.
BUY IT – If you join the Frecklebox email list, you’ll receive special promotions and coupons!
WIN IT – One lucky reader will receive the item of their choice from Frecklebox! To enter, be a public follower of this blog and tell me what product you’ll choose if you win!
After completing the mandatory entry above as your first comment, go ahead and take any or all of the additional entries below. Be sure to comment for each additional entry.
- Subscribe by email and verify. Leave your email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Become a fan of Frecklebox on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Become a fan The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Follow Frecklebox and PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. Leave the link to your tweet below. (+1 entry per day): Entertain and educate with a @Frecklebox personalized gift for your child http://bit.ly/byGEw #Giveaway @pennypinchingma #Win your choice
- Add my button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+2 entries)
- Add Rudolph’s gift guide botton to your blog, must leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (+2 entries)
- Enter any other giveaway ending 11/19 (+1 entry each)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product, and I offered my honest opinion. Thanks to Frecklebox for their generosity. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on November 19th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!