Heather is a stay-at-home mom whose two boys inspired her to open her handmade jewelry shop, sTuckintheCoop. Her business name is a double entendre. Obviously, she is a mama bird ‘stuck in the coop’ but her shop name also includes the name of her two boys, Tucker and Cooper. Hence, the capital ‘T’ and ‘C’. How cool is that?
I had the opportunity to choose a necklace from the shop for review. I almost went with the Mama Bird Nest necklace pictured on the left but ultimitely chose Pride and Joy, which is pictured below. I liked the MOM stamp with the wings beneath. It reminds me of one of those biker tattoos and I liked that it has that edgy feel to it while also being a heartfelt sentiment. I customized the hammered copper ring with my daughter’s name and birthdate. This is truly a beautiful necklace and would make a great gift for anyone — even if the person is not a mother it can be customized with initials, too.
Do you love this jewelry or what?! BUY IT – Place orders by November 30th for Christmas delivery.
WIN IT! Heather has generously offered one lucky reader a $35.00 gift certificate to spend in her shop! This amount covers a good selection of items available for sale. To Enter: Name your favorite item from the shop. Be forewarned, it will be hard to choose a favorite!
After completing the mandatory entry above as your first comment, go ahead and take any or all of the additional entries below. Be sure to comment for each additional entry.
- Heart sTuckintheCoop on Etsy, leave your Etsy ID (+1 entry)
- Folow the sTuckintheCoop blog (+1 entry)
- Become a public follower of this blog (+1 entry)
- Become a verified email subscriber (+2 entries)
- Become a fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Follow Pennypinchingma on Twitter and tweet the following message. Leave the link to your tweet below. (+1 entry per day)
RT Ends 11/19 #Win $35.00 Certificate to sTuckintheCoop hand-stamped jewelry http://bit.ly/3SBycm #Giveaway Please RT @pennypinchingma
- Add my button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+2 entries)
- Add Rudolph’s Gift Guide button to your sidebar, leave blog link (+2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (please do not copy any of my personal photographs) (+2 entries)
- Enter any other giveaway ending 11/19 (+1 entry)
- Vote for me on Top Baby Blogs by clicking the button in my left sidebar (+1 entry)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product, and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on November 19th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!