I rarely dress without wearing an undershirt beneath my clothes. My tops always shrink in length (and only in length) after one trip in the dryer. No matter how hard I try to prevent this, it inevitably happens. Also, I like the extra cover for the top of my pants. You know what I mean, ladies. I don’t want plumber’s crack. Blech, nobody should be subjected to that.
When I was presented with Blush topless undershirts, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on one. This accessory was invented by two girls: One with a long torso, the other preggers, both needing their shirts to fit properly. They knew what they needed but couldn’t find it for sale anywhere, so they designed it themselves.
For this review, I received a topless undershirt in brown. The first thing I noticed is that it has a soft comfy feel to it, like your favorite tee. It’s made of polyester, rayon and spandex. I was surprised at it’s 14-inch length. You can make this undershirt as long or as short as you like. You’re not limited by straps like you are with a tank top. Fabulous! Alas, the tag says, ‘hang to dry’. I hope I remember to remove it from the dryer!
Blush offers undershirts in solid colors for $15.00 a piece and if you want a special detail such as lace or a pattern, those cost $20.00. BUY IT! Get 20% off of 2 or more items with the code: welovebloggers.
WIN IT! It’s your lucky day, one of you will receive your very own topless undershirt. Choice of size, not color. To Enter: Tell me which color/style is your favorite.
After completing the mandatory entry above as your first comment, go ahead and take any or all of the additional entries below. Be sure to comment for each additional entry.
- Become a public follower of this blog (+1 entry)
- Become a fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Follow Pennypinchingma on Twitter and tweet the following message. Leave the link to your tweet below. (+1 entry per day)
RT Ends 11/19!! Blush Topless Undershirt for #Ladies #Giveaway @pennypinchingma http://bit.ly/1uiuLZ to lengthen your shirts! #Win Please RT
- Add my button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+2 entries)
- Add Rudolph’s Gift Guide button to your sidebar, leave blog link (+2 entries)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (please do not copy any of my personal photographs) (+2 entries)
- Enter any other giveaway ending 11/19 (+1 entry each)
- Vote for me on Top Baby Blogs by clicking here (+1 entry)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product, and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on November 19th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please see the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!