CandyFig is a shop on Etsy that sells custom designed note cards and prints. Karen has been crafty since her early childhood days. Her love of creating led her to her 9 to 5 job as a product designer for Martha Stewart Living, where she is currently designing Christmas-themed goodies.
Karen says, “In my free time, away from the santas and snowmen, I generally find myself fascinated by the odd, the quirky and the overlooked. I am inspired by patterns on everything from squares of toilet paper to the stickers on fruit at the supermarket.”
At the present moment, you’ll find an array of NFL-themed designs available for purchase at CandyFig. Tis the Season! Karen sent me her Steelers notecards for this review. I love that she played with the team colors for a softer, more feminine feel. The Steelers logo pattern is printed on both the front and back of the cards, which are blank on the inside. The baby blue envelopes coordinate nicely with the design. I know a Steelers fan who would love to have these cards. What a great gift this set will be for her!
You must go and check out Karen’s amazing website to see more of her work. Be forewarned, you will be spending some time looking around!
BUY IT! Get Free shipping on any prints in the shop!
WIN IT! One lucky reader will receive the CandyFig print of their choice! (U.S. Only)
To Enter: Carefully choose your favorite print. Just tell me what it’s called.
After completing the mandatory entry above as your first comment, go ahead and take any or all of the additional entries below. Be sure to comment for each additional entry.
- Become a public follower of this blog (+1 entry)
- Follow Karen on Twitter, leave your username (+1 entry)
- Become a fan of CandyFig on Facebook (+1 entry)
- Become a fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Follow Pennypinchingma on Twitter and tweet the following message Be sure to leave the link to your tweet in your comment below. (+1 entry per day)
#Win your favorite NFL team’s art print from CandyFig! http://bit.ly/4kV1qg
- Add my button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Add Rudolph’s Gift Guide button to your sidebar, leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (please do not copy any of my personal photographs) (+2 entries)
- Enter any other current giveaways (+1 entry each)
- Make a purchase from CandyFig, will be confirmed (+4 entries)
Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on November 14th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please see the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!