Tina is a stay-at-home mom of three children ages 2, 4, and 12. A few years ago, she tried sewing for her newborn baby daughter but it just didn’t work out. Just this past summer, she was inspired to give it another go, “One day I was watching the Martha Stewart episode that featured Heather Ross. Heather was demonstrating how to create her shirred sundress. I thought it looked easy enough so I dusted off my sewing machine.”
The sundress was a breeze to make, and she hasn’t stopped since. Now she’s offering her creations in her Etsy shop, Mosspink. Tina is a self-proclaimed perfectionist and takes pride in her work, and she doesn’t offer anything in her shop that she wouldn’t dress her own children in. I’m in love with this new item just listed yesterday, the Snowman skirt.
Check out Emma in her Oh Christmas Tree skirt. It is made with the Be Merry line of fabrics by designer Riley Blake. How adorable is that ruffle edging?! I am quite impressed with the workmanship from a lady who just seriously got into sewing a few months ago. In short, I am envious, because me and the sewing machine just can’t get along. Lucky for me, I don’t have to work things out with that thing; I can just head over to Mosspink for something handmade and unique.
Now I’m on a mission to find white stockings or leggings so that I can dress her in this on Christmas as we sing, “Oh Christmas Tree…”
With my order, Tina also sent an extra little gift! It’s a decorative moisturizing goatmilk soap made by a friend. I love suprises!
BUY IT! Readers can receive a 10% discount through December 20th woth code: Pennypinching
WIN IT! Tina has generously offered a Christmas skirt for one lucky reader.
To enter: Tell me which one you’d like and become a Facebook fan of Mosspink. Open world-wide.
After you complete the above as your mandatory entry, you may take any or all of the extra entries below.
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+1 entry)
- Follow the Mosspink blog (+1 entry)
- Heart the shop, leave your username (+1 entry)
- Tell me who will wear this Skirt (+1 entry)
- Subscribe by email and verify. Must leave your email address in comment (+1 entry)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. (+1 entry per day): #Win a girl’s Christmas Skirt of your choice from Mosspink! Go here: http://tinyurl.com/yclnb9f#Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa #kids #holidays
- Add my Main blog button to your blog, leave blog link (+2 entries)
- Add Rudolph’s Gift Guide to your blog, leave blog link (+2 entries)
- Enter one of the other giveaways that end on 12/9 (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using 50-100 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+8 entries)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product, and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on December 9th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!