Just last year, Jen started selling her handmade designs on Etsy, in her shop, mamarunswithscissors. Thanks to support from friends, family and loyal customers, she’s turned her passion for designing and sewing into a full time job. She is also a stay at home to her two young boys, Rhys age 6 and Kai age 3 and their rather large St. Bernard, Romeo. Jen says, “He is not allowed in the sewing dungeon!”
I can attest at both the cuteness and high quality of these leg warmers. To the right, you’ll see Emma sporting the Cherry Blossoms design. When I snaked her legs through, I was surprised that the design didn’t stretch along with the leg warmers. Taking a closer look, I noticed the designs are not printed on the fabric…they are sewn into the fabric! Kool Kid Legs are great not only for warmth, they also work well at protecting little crawling legs. Not to mention easy access for diaper changes and potty training. Another cool tidbit: When baby’s legs grow too big, turn them around and use them on the arms!
Kool Kids Legs are only $6.00-$10.00. BUY IT! Readers mentioning this blog in the message to seller will receive Free Shipping! After checkout you’ll receive a refund via paypal. Offer valid through 12/4.
WIN IT! One lucky person will receive a pair of 14 inch Kool Kid Legs! Winner’s choice. (World-wide)
To Enter: Tell me the name of the exact pair you’d like!
After you complete the above as your mandatory entry, you may take any or all of the extra entries below.
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+1 entry)
- Heart the shop, leave your username (+1 entry)
- Tell me who will receive the the Kool Kids Legs (+1 entry)
- Subscribe by email and verify. Must leave your email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. (+1 entry per day):
Keep those little legs warm with Kool Kid Legs. Great for potty training #Win here: http://tinyurl.com/yj3e5tl #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa
- Add my Main blog button or Rudolph’s Gift Guide to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+2 entries each)
- Enter one of the other giveaways that end on 12/9 (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using 50-100 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+8 entries)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product, and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on December 9th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!