**Contest Closed**Two proud parents discovered these amazing shoes while in China adopting their oldest daughter, Chloe. By the time they had adopted their youngest, Ellie, they thought to bring back a few pairs for friends at home. The friends loved their new shoes, and the idea for WeeSqueak was born! “We are fun parents, with fun shoes for fun kids!”
The business’ name is literal. These shoes do squeak, all but those in the Beibi and Wee Snaps lines. The particular pair we received was the Avery Light Pink Baby Shoe from the Beibi Line. I’m amazed with how easily they go on Emma’s feet, and the velcro closure isn’t bad either! Usually shoes are a challenge for us, so these features do not go unnoticed! They’ve got cute little flowers on them and I just adore the pink and chocolate color combo. Emma wore her new shoes to see Santa and I was disappointed that they did not make it into the picture! She’s just now starting to walk a few steps without assistance, and these shoes seem to be helping. The bottoms have little gripper nubs for traction, too. Comfort, safety, cute and last but not least, fun!
The Beibi Line offers shoes in sizes 0 up to 24 months. Emma is wearing the largest size and she’s only 11 months. We’ll be moving on soon to the orginial line soon for shoes in sizes 3-12.
WIN IT! One lucky kid will receive a pair of Wee Squeak shoes from the Beibi line! To enter, you must tell me the name of the pair you want along with size you need.
After you complete the above as your mandatory entry, you may take any or all of the extra entries below.
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+1 entry)
- Subscribe by email and verify. Must leave your email address in comment (+1 entry)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. (+1 entry per day):
I entered to #Win a pair of Wee Squeaks baby/toddler shoes. You can enter too: http://tinyurl.com/yz5uno7 #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa
- Add my Main blog button or Rudolph’s Gift Guide to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+2 entries each)
- Enter one of the other giveaways that end on 12/4 (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using 50-100 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone (+8 entries)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product, and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on December 4th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!