Stacey’s not your typical girly girl. But once her daughter was born, she developed an interest in hair bows and other girly things. She was having a hard time of finding cute and unique bows that weren’t out of her price range. When she learned to make exactly what she wanted, she started giving them as gifts and eventually started selling them on Etsy and on her website, Cutie-Patooties. There you’ll find headbands, bows, hats and ponytail holders among other cute accessories.
Emma received a Kufi hat with a large hair bow for this review. Since she’s in between the two hat sizes right now, we opted for the larger size. Ideally they should stretch out over your girl’s head like the girl in the brown hat below, but I think it also looks cute beret style! Because the hat is super stretchy, we’ll be able to get a lot of use out of it as Emma’s little noggin grows. The kufi hat’s high quality will ensure that it will last…maybe even long enough for future baby #2?
BUY IT! The prices at Cutie Patooties are extremely reasonable – see for yourself! She also has a different sale or special every month. This month it’s BOGO on any large hair bow! Become a facebook fan and receive additional promotions that are for fans only.
Today, Stacey is offering free shipping exclusively for your readers! Choose pick-up as your shipping option and in the comments section mention The Penny-Pinching Mama!
WIN IT! Win a Kufi hat and hair bow just like the one that Emma tried!
To enter, tell me what your color Kufi hat and what large bow is your favorite!
After you complete the above as your mandatory entry, you may take any or all of the extra entries below.
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+1 entry)
- Become a fan of Cutie Patooties on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Become a fan The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Subscribe by email and verify. Must leave your email address in comment (+1 entry)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. (+1 entry per day): #Win a cute Kufi hat & bow from Cutie Patooties, Great gift for a little girl. Enter: http://tinyurl.com/ykhbpx2 #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa
- Add my blog button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Add Rudolph’s gift guide botton to your blog, must leave blog link (+2 entries)
- Enter one of the other giveaways that end on 12/4 (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using 50-100 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone (+8 entries)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product, and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on December 4th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!