**Contest Closed**Partners Micah and Mikiko started Quality Chopsticks out of pure frustration over not being able to find decent chopsticks in the United States, even online. Mikiko is originally from Japan, so her knowledge of both the culture and the language aided in building relationships with the highest quality chopstick manufacturers in Japan. They’ve built their business by stocking the best quality products and making them available 24/7.
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+1 entry)
- Become a facebook fan of Quality Chopsticks, or follow on twitter (+1 entry each)
- Become a fan The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Subscribe by email and verify. Must leave your email address in comment (+1 entry)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. (+1 entry per day): #Win a 5-piece Gift Set of Chopsticks from @buychopsticks http://tinyurl.com/y9fsufa the perfect holiday gift! #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa
- Add my blog button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Add Rudolph’s gift guide botton to your blog, must leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Enter one of the other giveaways ending on 12/4 (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using 50-100 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone (+5 entries)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product, and I offered my honest opinion. Thanks to Quality Chopsticks for generously providing the chopsticks for review and a gift set for one reader. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on December 4th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!