Emily is a stay at home mom to four children ages 4, 3, 18 months and 2 months. Somehow she finds the time to create the cutest personalized shirts which are available on her site, My Emmy Baby. She told me, “I make all of my shirts out of my home, usually during my kids naptime or bedtime. Sometimes I have a baby in a sling or a toddler playing underfoot, but each shirt is made with love.”
My Emmy received this adorable long-sleeved tee, which she’ll be wearing on her upcoming first birthday. I haven’t gone with a theme for her party, but there will be cupcake appearring in various forms. I love this shirt. It’s a good quality and super cute. The shirt came with care instructions too, which is always helpful. I draped it over her for the photo, as I don’t want to mess it up until the big day!
BUY IT! Use code FREESHIP for free holiday shipping through December 18th!
WIN IT! My Emmy Baby is giving away a personalized short sleeved christmas ornament onesie or tee, size newborn up to youth medium! (U.S. and Canada only)
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+1 entry)
- Become a facebook fan of My Emmy Baby , or follow on twitter (+1 entry each)
- Become a fan The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Subscribe by email and verify. Leave your email address in comment (+1 entry)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. (+1 entry per day):
Decorate your little one with a personalized Christmas ornament tee @myemmybaby #Giveaway http://tinyurl.com/yz64fze @PennyPinchingMa #Win
- Add my blog button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Add Rudolph’s gift guide botton to your blog, must leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Enter one of the other giveaways ending on 11/29 (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using 50-100 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone (+5 entries)