I sent a headshot of Emma to Shelley and she created a set of custom Glitter Birthday Hat photo toppers for us. Shelley enhanced the image with a birthday hat that reads “I’m One”. She then printed the graphic on high quality photo stock, fastened it to a special wooden stick and added the toxic free glitter. You have the option to forgo the glitter, but why would I want to do that? Gotta love the birthday bling! I’m very pleased with the end product I know these toppers are going to be the talk of the party, which is only a month away – yikes!
BUY IT! Shelley sells her toppers on Etsy and 1000markets. The shop also has cake toppers, favor boxes, crowns and more!
WIN IT! One lucky reader will win a set of 12 custom toppers – winner’s choice! (U.S. Only)
To Enter: Tell me your best birthday party planning idea.
After you complete the above as your mandatory entry, you may take any or all of the extra entries below.
- Follow this blog publicly (+1 entry)
- Follow the Bug and Boo blog (+1 entry)
- Become a fan The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)Subscribe by email and verify. Leave your email address in comment (+1 entry)Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. (+1 entry per day):
#Win a set of Custom handmade Cupcake Toppers from BugandBoo! http://bit.ly/27WKPt Great for birthday parties! #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa
- Add my blog button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Add Rudolph’s gift guide botton to your blog, must leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Enter one of the other giveaways ending on 11/29 (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using 50-100 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone (+5 entries)