Soda Stream is a company that provides you with all of the tools needed to make your own sodas and sparkling waters at home, with ease. Their soda makers come with re-usable BPA-free containers to store your sodas, eliminating the need to recycle or otherwise dispose of typical soda bottles or cans.
For the most part, I drink water throughout the day. Occasionally, I buy soda from the supermarket, but I’ve found that the sodas available in stores are just too carbonated for my taste. I feel like I’m gulping a drink infused with pop rocks! Enter Soda Stream and their Pure Starter Kit that was hand-delivered to my door. I was sent an array of different soda flavors, including diet and even flavored-water mixes. The soda-maker was so easy to use, and I am able to add as much or as little fizz as I like, in a few simple steps.
First, you add a small amount of flavoring to your chilled bottle of tap water. Then, fasten the cap and shake the bottle to mix. Untwist the cap and screw the bottle onto to the machine. Pull the lever at 3 times or more to carbonate your beverage. It’s that easy. In the photos below I’m making flavored water. So far, I’ve also made orange mango soda which was delish!
- The bottle caps are made with hermetic seals to contain the fizz longer than store-bought soda bottles.
- The Sodamix flavors contain less sugar, calories, carbohydrates and sodium than national drink brands.
- Regular flavors have no high-fructose corn syrup, and diet flavors do not contain aspartame.
- No batteries, electricity or plumbing is required.
WIN IT! One very lucky reader will win a Fountain Jet Soda Lover’s Start up kit with CO2 to make over 100 liters of soda, 2 reusable carbonating bottles, a sample pack of flavors and 3 full-sized flavors.
- Follow this blog publicly (+1 entry)
- Become a fan The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Subscribe by email and verify. Leave your email address in comment (+1 entry)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. (+1 entry per day): #Win a Fountain Jet Starter Kit and 3 soda flavors ARV over $120! http://bit.ly/21JstP from @SodaStreamUSA and @PennyPinchingMa #Giveaway
- Add my blog button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Add Rudolph’s gift guide botton to your blog, must leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway using 50-100 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product, and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on November 29th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!
I'm following them on twitter, I'd like the black/silver one and I'd like the flavors cola, orange and lemon-lime. Great giveaway!
Owen's Mom says
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
last minute tweet! http://twitter.com/cillymoosh/status/6187050718
The Bookworm says
I'm following you on Twitter, and tweeted.
The Bookworm says
I'm a blog follower.