Suzanne lives in the quaint seaside town of Portsmouth, NH where she enjoys walking, running and spending time with friends and hanging out with her cats Hannah & Olive. This lovely lady has multiple talents. She used to work as a journalist and prosecutor, but now spends her days training attorneys on using legal software. On off hours she enjoys tapping in to her creative side by writing, drawing, painting, dancing, acting, and creating the cutest custom cards that she sells on Etsy in her boutique, Sklunk.
One of my favorite gifts to give and receive are personalized stationary, which is why I love the Preppy Polkadot cards. The Turtle Notecards are adorable, too. There are quite a few creative designs available in Sklunk that would make wonderful Christmas gifts.
As you may remember from previous posts, my daughter’s very first birthday party is approaching. I can’t believe it is just over a month away – yikes! The Ducky Thank You Cards in Sklunk caught my eye, so I asked Suzanne if she’d be willing to customize the design for me. My idea was to insert an image of a cupcake in place of the ‘O’ in the word ‘You’, and have the words ‘Love, Emma” at the base of the card. This is the result:
The cards and matching envelopes arrived beautifully packaged with a ribbon and she even included a cute little gel pen! I prefer to handwrite thank you cards, but having them pre-signed will make it that much easier on me. It makes it extra special that I sort of co-designed them too! I love Etsy sellers that are willing to do custom orders.
Do you love this shop, too? BUY IT! Receive 15% off now through December 1st! Send Suzanne a convo and mention code: pennypinch.
WIN IT! Win a set of custom cards from Sklunk! (U.S. Only)
To Enter: Tell me about your favorite item available at Sklunk, other than what was featured above. After leaving this mandatory entry below as your first comment, you may take any or all of the following extra entries:
- Follow this blog publicly (+1 entry)
- Heart Sklunk on Etsy, leave your username (+1 entry)
- Become a fan The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Subscribe by email and verify. Leave your email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. (+1 entry per day): #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa #Win a set of Custom Notecards from Sklunk, your new favorite Etsy shop! http://bit.ly/1l8Vzr Personalized gifts!
- Add my button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+2 entries)
- Add Rudolph’s gift guide botton to your blog, must leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway using 50-100 words and include a link back to this post (+2 entries)
- Enter any current giveaway ending 11/24 (+1 entry each)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product, and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on November 24th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!