**Contest Closed**April is married to her high school sweetheart, Chris who is a youth pastor at their local church. They live in Sacramento, Ca with their three daughters Cydney (7), Lilly (5) and Bella (1). Somehow this busy mom manages to also find time to create the adorable hair bows that she offers through her Etsy shop, SweetPeaSwank.
SweetPeaSwank was just recently opened in June. April told me, “I got tired of looking for bows that worked well in my babies’ hair and knew that I could make them just as good if not better! I wanted to provide other moms with high quality bows without overcharging them for things like no slip grip and covering the inside of the clip.”
April is a fan of Disney and Twilight. Check out the Twilight-inspired black and white bow, that sparkles just like a vampire in the sun!
Emma is modeling a few of April’s cute hair clips above, including the Candy Stripe set. I have been having trouble keeping bows in her fine hair, and so far these clips have been staying in well.
The ribbons have a nice variety of colors, so they’ll work with different outfits. Cute, versatile, and possibly another ‘Oh, what a cute little boy’ comment deterrent. I can only hope. :)
BUY IT! Mention this blog post and send April a convo on Etsy. She’ll set up a reserved listing for you at 10% off!
WIN IT! One lucky reader will receive a $20.00 gift certificate to spend in SweetPeaSwank! To enter: Tell me how you will spend the gift certificate, mentioning a few items that were not featured above.
After leaving the mandatory entry below as your first comment, you may take any or all of the following extra entries.
- Tell me who will get wear these fabulous bows (+1 entry)
- Follow this blog publicly (+1 entry)
- Follow the SweetPeaSwank blog publicly (+1 entry)
- Become a fan of SweetPeaSwank on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Become a fan The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry
- Subscribe by email and verify. Leave your email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Follow SweetPeaSwank on Twitter (+1 entry)
- Follow PennyPinchingMa on Twitter and tweet the following message. (+1 entry per day): #Win $20.00 gift certificate to SweetPeaSwank! http://bit.ly/4no1mG Perfect bows for your little cutie patootie #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa
- Add my button to your blog’s sidebar, must leave blog link (+2 entries)
- Add Rudolph’s gift guide botton to your blog, must leave blog link (+1 entry)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post (+2 entries)
- Enter any other giveaway ending 11/24 (+1 entry each)
No compensation was received for this review. The sponsor sent me the product, and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on November 24th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!
Owen's Mom says
andrea.kruse at gmail dot com
I'd buy some Baby Got Bows for my neices.
also entered cat tote giveaway