For this review, Terri sent me the Purple Blooms Carryall Clutch. It measures 6 1/2″ wide by 9″ tall when closed. The main material is a sturdy oatmeal colored osnaburg accented by the purple blooms fabric. It is beautiful, practical, and the quality is simply amazing. Terri included a notecard and hand-made gift tag with my clutch. Thanks to Terri for making me a beautiful product! When my daughter is older, I can’t wait to buy her a Crayon Wallet like this one.
Terri has a variety of fabrics to choose from. In fact, she tells me, “I am a severe fabric junkie. After all they say whoever dies with the most fabric…WINS.” Are you dying to get one of these for yourself? Well, you’re in luck!
BUY IT! Currently, Sew Fantastic is offering 20% off your entire purchase! Use code: Rudolph2009 and you will receive the discount through paypal refund after you checkout. Or you can request a revised invoice before paying.
WIN IT! One fortunate winner will receive a $20 certificate to spend in the shop!
To Enter: Visit Sew Fantastic, take a good look around and tell me what else you’d like to see offered in the shop. You must suggest something for your entry to count.
After completing the mandatory entry above as your first comment, go ahead and take any or all of the additional entries below. Be sure to comment for each additional entry.
- Become a public follower of this blog (+1 entry)
- Heart Sew Fantastic on Etsy, leave your username (+1 entry)
- Become a Public Follower of the Sew Fantastic blog (+1 entry)
- Follow Sew Fantastic on Twitter, leave twitter ID (+1 entry)
- Become a fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave your name (+1 entry)
- Follow Pennypinchingma on twitter and tweet the following message. Be sure to include Leave the link to your tweet below. (+1 entry per day)
#Giveaway @pennypinchingma Win $20 cert. to @sewfantastic! http://bit.ly/iD11V Handmade organizers and Crayon Wallets! Please RT #kids #mom
- Add my button to your blog’s sidebar, leave blog link (+1 entry, +2 entries if it’s not scrolling)
- Add Rudolph’s Gift Guide button to your sidebar, leave blog link (+1 entries, +2 entries if it’s not scrolling)
- Make a purchase from the shop, leave Etsy ID – will be confirmed (+5 entries)
- Enter any other current giveaways (+1 entry each)
Contest closes at 9:00pm EST on November 14th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please see the giveaway rules located here before entering.