Sore back, swollen feet, insatiable appetite- ah, the joys of pregnancy. It’s truly luck of the draw as to which symptom(s) each women goes through, and it can vary greatly each separate pregnancy. Lucky me, this pregnancy I had the new symptom of very sore feet. Sore as in at the end of the day my feet felt like balloons (but luckily still looked normal). This lasted a few weeks and nothing seemed to help. And the main apparent source of relief – staying off my feet – was a no go. So I was thrilled to try out some RejuvaHealth compression legwear to wear to work and see if they helped.
I was very happy that these looked quite different than what I had envisioned compression socks to look like (i.e. beige and dowdy). How cute is the purple polka dot print?!
These graduated compression socks can help to mediate leg discomfort, reduce feelings of heaviness & tiredness and relieve swelling. Sign me up.
Here is a close-up of the design/style I received:
Here are some of the Rejuvahealth compression legwear features:
- Available in the 15-20 mmHg support level
- Graduated compression promotes healthy legs
- Reciprocated heel & toe + contoured leg design
- Multi-dimensional stretch elasticity for easy application & removal
- Luxurious fiber blend designed for all-day comfort
- Fashion pattern knit integrally into the garment
- Material Composition: 75% nylon, 25% spandex
- Latex Free, FDA-listed, Made in Taiwan
- Designed in California by RejuvaHealth.
They look and work just like regular dress socks I would wear under my workpants plus and the added health benefit = a win win.
Available online at RejuvaHealth for $29.99. Be sure to check out their full line of knee highs, thigh highs, socks, leggings and pantyhose in adorable designer patterns.
Sample was received for review.