Samples provided by Quaker.
Oatmeal is so good for your heart. We recently received another thoughtful package – this Quaker® Off You Go Moments Kit – that warmed our hearts in many ways.
Quaker believes that everyone should begin each morning prepared for the good things that lie ahead. That’s why, starting on National Oatmeal Day, Quaker is giving away up to one million bowls of 100% whole grain oatmeal to help give people across the country a great start to their day.
To learn more about Quaker’s “Off You Go” campaign visit www.QuakerOffYouGo.com. To give someone you love a bowl of oatmeal on National Oatmeal Day, follow @Quaker on Twitter or find Quaker on Facebook.
We have 10 additional kits (ARV $110) to give away! Each Quaker® Off You Go Moments Kit will include:
- A heart -shaped Off You Go Oatmeal Bowl
- An Instant Photo Camera to capture Off You Go moments and enjoy them in real-time
- A Magnetic Cable Photo Holder to preserve and display your favorite Off You Go moments
- A Reusable Jute Tote as a stylish way to pack all your on-the-go items for the day ahead
- A set of four Quaker recipe cards for morning meal inspiration
- A variety of Quaker products to help get you and your family off to a great start with a bowl of oatmeal
Kristine R says
We prepare for the day by having a delicious and nutritious breakfast!
Karen Deva says
We make sure we eat a good breakfast and dress appropriately for the weather.
Joann F says
We pack lunches the night before so we have more time to eat a good breakfast
Michelle H. says
I try to see that everyone gets breakfast to start the day right.
Trisha McKee says
We are sometimes a bit rushed, but we love taking time to sit down and let each other know what is going on, what is planned and just a general overview of the day.
brandy c says
I eat a big breakfast and take a hot shower.
We always eat a healthy breakfast before starting our day.
Stephanie Larison says
We eat a healthy balanced breakfast to get the energy we need to start the day ahead.
Carolyn Daley says
I pick out clothes the night before and make a breakfast smoothies in the morning.