Samples received for consideration.
As much as we have been resisting the end of summer, the beginning of fall is just around the corner. The kids went back to school this week, and there is just no turning back. That means w are have returned to early wake up calls so that everyone can get fed and dressed and ready for the bus. From breakfasts to snacks, Quaker products are convenient, healthy and delicious.
Quaker is teaming up with Fuel Up to Play 60, the nation’s largest in-school wellness program, and Emmitt Smith to encourage and inspire families to balance eating sensibly and getting active as they fuel up for back-to-school. To learn more about Quaker products or news, visit www.quakeroats.com and for more information about the nation’s largest in-school wellness program, visit FuelUpToPlay60.com.
We received a Quaker® Fuel Up to Play 60 Family Fun Kit to help our family fuel up for the new school year, and Quaker will also be sending an additional kit to one lucky reader!
Each Quaker® Fuel Up to Play 60 Family Fun Kit will include:
- Personally autographed headshot of NFL Legend, Emmitt Smith
- Custom storage water bottle for convenient, on-the-go use
- Dry erase, magnetic weekly planner to stay on top of your family’s activities
- On-the-go oatmeal mug for busy weekday mornings
- Jump rope for the whole family to combine fun and physical activity
- A foam Fuel Up to Play 60 football for active play
- A cute, durable storage bin to put it all in!
- A variety of Quaker products to fuel your morning, including Quaker Chewy Granola Bars and Instant Oatmeal Protein Cups