Have you noticed how expensive plumbing fixtures are these days? Every time I step into a Lowes or Home Depot type of store I end up drooling over the beautiful faucets there, and then I am blown away when I see how expensive they are and slowly move on. Three hundred dollars for a puny little bathroom faucet? You betcha.
Having said that, a quick faucet change really does make a significant difference in changing the look and feel of your room, whether it be your kitchen, bathroom or laundry room. It’s similar to the effect achieved by painting your walls, in my opinion.
I’ve always noticed the beautiful designs by Price Pfister. From what I remember, their prices are usually about one third less than the other popular brands you’ll find in the plumbing section of your favorite hardware store.
Do you need a beautiful faucet for your home? Check out just a few lovely options from Price Pfister – Which one is your favorite?
Two Handle Pull-down /4-Hole, two Handle faucet with pull down spray and new innovative Anti-Splash Spray Volume Control feature /Available in bronze or steel finishes
GIVEAWAY: One very lucky reader will win the faucet of their choice from the wonderful selection above!!
- Follow this blog publicly (I must be able to see in your profile that you’re a follower)
- Tell me which faucet you’d like including the name, finish and configuration model number
EXTRA ENTRIES (after mandatory entry above is completed):
- Follow this blog in your reader (+1 entry)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+1 entry)
- Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet (+1 entry per day):
#Win a beautiful Price Pfister Faucet – Your choice! http://tinyurl.com/yl7gqfj Ends 2/25 #Giveaway @PennyPinchingMa Please RT
- Become a fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook. Leave your name in comment (+1 entry)
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, tell me which ones (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway and include a link back to this post. (+5 entries)