All of my life I’ve been drawn to creative projects. It’s my Zen. Writing is one of those outlets, but some of you may know that I went to school to major in the fine arts. Just like with writer’s block, there’s also artist’s block. I think many other creative personalities can relate. When there are so many possibilities, we (or at least I) get so overwhelmed that I lose my focus and can’t get any work done. This is one of the reasons I love blogging, because I can revise and edit as much as I want, and it’s a lot less messy than stripping down an oil painting!
This is true even for fun craft projects. I think I put too much pressure on myself. But as they say in school, looking to others for ideas is not stealing – it’s a way to get inspired. When I was contacted about an opportunity to review the poster-making products by ArtSkills, I knew this would be fun and stress-free. Something I can definitely handle, and I daresay – enjoy.
Just look at the pack of goodies they sent! How on earth could this be anything but fun?
For the inspiration they included their Poster Project Idea Book – which is a really helpful, spiral-bound book, whether you want to advertise a yard sale or birthday party. From arrangement to presentation and everything in between, it’s all included in this guide.
Don’t forget about the accessories – everything you need to create the perfect poster is right here:
- Quick Borders – fun ways to edge your poster, including a glue stick.
- Quick Letter Pads – brightly colored letters and numbers which are re-positionable
- Quick Letter Pads – in Jumbo Neon, sticky-back
- Sparkle Letter Pads – also re-positionable and includes numbers as well.
- Eyecatchers – neon and holographic stars, arrows, hearts and much more. Peel stick!
- 3 Packages of Stickers – in Glitter, Pattern and Retro styles – lots of fun!
- Poster Flash – this one’s my favorite because the stars actually light up! They have an on/off switch and batteries are included.
ArtSkills has everything you need to jazz up your posters. All I need now is the poster board! I can’t wait to make some yard sale signs with these products.
+ 1 Entry if you follow ArtSkills on twitter, leave your handle in comment.
+ 1 Entry become a fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook, leave name in comment.