When I was a teenager toting around my teeny little purse, I would look at older women with their large handbags, and I remember wondering what they could possibly be carrying around in that thing? Well now I’m a mother, and I know exactly what they were carrying around – anything and everything! Back then, large handbags were not nearly as stylish as they are now. It’s easy to be practical and stylish at the same time – especially with Parazul handbags.
You’ll find a nautical theme with the Parazul line of handbags and accessories. Their items are inspired by the beautiful vacation destinations where the items are sold. What makes these bags even more special is you can customize them by the scarf and charm you choose to accent your gorgeous leather handbag. And instead of buying a different bag you can get several different looks by changing these details. The Alaska Collection features scarves and charms patterned after the wildlife and cultural characteristics of this rugged region, perfect for the winter season and when the weather warms, change it up to the Caribbean Collection charms and scarves which evoke the breezy aura of the tropical islands.
I was so excited to receive this Pink Scarf Bag from Parazul. It came with a pink large logo scarf and the Parazul charm, to match. The bag is nice and large, measuring 16″ long and 13″ tall. It will be a nice change from my ugly brown diaper bag! If you’re not a mama, this would also make a nice briefcase bag to your laptop or just to use as a large purse.
BUY IT! Parazul handbags were previously only available to cruise line vacationers, but are now available for sale online! Use their fun Build-a-Bag feature and design your own customized handbag based on your style and personality!
WIN IT! Due to the generosity of Parazul, one very lucky reader will win a Beige Classic Bag, which includes a Beige/Black Slim Scarf and Logo Charm, all valued at $250.00.
To enter, visit Parazul and tell me your favorite bag, and what charm and scarf you’d customize it with! You must answer all three for your entry to count.
After this mandatory entry is completed, help yourself to extra entries:
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe by email. Must verify and leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Become a Facebook fan of Parazul (+1 entry)
- Tweet this message after you follow @PennyPinchingMa and @ParazulHandbags on twitter (+1 entry per day):
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button and/or the Be Mine button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries for each button)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, leave a separate comment for each giveaway entered (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. You must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this giveaway post. The company provided the product sample and I offered my honest opinion. Contest is open to US Residents and closes at Midnight EST on January 31st. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!