One side of the Ouch Pouch is fabric, while the other is a see-through plastic and it has a convenient snap closure. Measuring 3 3/4 inches by 5 inches, it is small enough to fit almost anywhere, which is why I’m glad Karen sent me six! I’m going to keep one in my glovebox, my husband’s glovebox, the diaper bag, stroller, one on the kitchen counter for babysitters and I’m using the last one for my purse to store my makeup! You really can use these store anything, but what a novel idea for moms. At 10 months, Emma has yet to receive her first real boo-boo. I know it is an inevitable rite of passage; I cringe at the thought of it, but at least I will be prepared for the big event.
The Ouch Pouch would be especially useful for a mother whose child has special needs, to store an inhaler, medications, etc. It’s like a mini-first aid kit, but cooler looking!
BUY IT! Get 15% off your entire purchase! Just send Karen a convo and she will set up a reserved listing at the discounted price. If you buy an ouch pouch but then win the giveaway, Karen will send you a full refund!
WIN IT! Win the pre-filled ouch pouch of your choice!
1) Follow this blog publicly
2) Visit PillowSewCute and tell me which ouch pouch you want. Choose carefully as this is the one you will win.
You must complete the mandatory entry as your FIRST comment before any additional entries count. For each of these Additional Entries, make a separate comment:
- Heart PillowSewCute on Etsy (leave your Etsy Username in Comment)
- Follow pennypinchingma on twitter (link at top right of this page) and tweet the following message and then comment below with the link to your tweet (once per day):
RT @pennypinchingma #Giveaway! Win a Pre-Filled Ouch Pouch to Make the Boo-Boo All Better! http://bit.ly/Q9Ras Pls RT #Kids
- Become a verified email subscriber (You’ll receive an email to subscribe and you must click to verify for your entry to count), include email address in comment
- Become a Fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook (link at top right of this page)
- Blog about this giveaway and include a link back to this post. Leave a direct link to your post in your comment below.
- Add my button to your blog, leaving the link to your blog in your comment below.
- Add me to your technorati favorites (leave username in comment)
- Refer a friend to enter this giveaway. Make sure they include your blogger name in their main entry.
- Enter another one of my giveaways. Leave a comment telling me which ones you entered (up to 5 extra entries)
The winner will be chosen using Random.org at 8am on October 19th. Please make sure your email address is visible in your public profile, or leave it in your comment below. Otherwise another winner will be drawn, and that would be a shame.
G O O D L U C K !