The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Mobile phone are life these days. I depend on mine so much, so when I cracked my screen for a second time a few weeks ago, I was pretty bummed. Every time you remove your case to add an accessory onto your phone, you risk dropping and damaging your screen. Those accessories can help you do so much more with your phone, but is it worth the risk?
Introducing the OtterBox uniVERSE Case System. The case keeps your phone safe while allowing you to use some awesome accessories that expand and enhance your phone’s capabilities. The swappable modules include camera lenses, card readers, batteries, speakers and more — all without having to take remove the phone case so your phone stays protected.
I’m particularly interested in using the lense modules, because in recent years my phone has become my camera. With these lenses I can get away with using my phone more and can avoid carrying around my DSLR. The uniVERSE case is available for iPhone 6/6s & iPhone 6 Plus/6s Plus in either black or snowcapped.
The flash drive would also be a nice feature to have. Usually I have to email files and photos to myself, and having a flash drive would make my life easier.
• Ultra-slim: thin profile follows your phone’s precision lines
• Removable accent plate: slides off so you can mount modules
• Sleek design: slips easily in and out of pockets and purses
• Screen bumper: raised, beveled edge helps protect the touchscreen
• Easy installation: one-piece case slips on and off your device in a flash
• OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection
•Works with swappable modules: make your phone a pro camera, sound system register and more (modules sold separately at Best Buy)
Otter Modules that you can purchase at Best Buy:
• Square contactless & chip reader (accept credit cards on the go while your phone stays protected)
• Olloclip (4-in-1 lens kit)
• Polar Pro (power pack battery module)
• Seek Thermal (thermal camera)
• Steelie (vent mount for your car)
• Sandisk (flash drive)
Lisa Rios says
OtterBox cases are of great quality & standard and I love that you could do a lot by swapping modules which are assigned for different tasks. I love that the lense module as well as you could get the best out of it rather than having to carry a digital camera every time.
Kelly Hutchinson says
Otterbox is such a reliable brand when it comes to protecting my phone. I would never use anything else.
Oooooo I need an otterbox for my phone!!!! I live on the thing so this would be perfect!
Love this. My whole family needs an otter box. We have 3 iPhones in our house and right now 2 of them have severely cracked screens! So annoying!