I have to admit, I’m not an avid soda fan. I drink it occasionally, but typically soda drinks burn my throat because they’re so overly carbonated. Plus, it’s not all that good for you. If you’re looking for a refreshing soda that is also healthy for your body, then you’re in luck: OOBA is your solution.
OOBA is an all-natural sparkling beverage infused with the pure extracts of hibiscus flower, more specifically the Hibiscus Sabdariffa species. Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract has been clinically tested and has shown that to have significant health benefits which may include loweriing high blood pressure, lowering bad cholesterol and improving overall cardiovascular health. This realization is not breaking news either.
For thousands of years in Ancient Egypt, China, India, Mexico and South America, this flower has been used for its healing properties. From the Egyptian Pharaohs to the Mayan Kings of South America, the Hibiscus Flower has been considered a source of health and well-being.
OOBA beverages contain 100% of the Daily Recommended Value of Vitamin C and are rich in antioxidants, which we all know keep us looking young. The hibiscus drinks come in six different flavors, three of which we tried. The carbonation was perfect; I didn’t have that burning sensation that I get with traditional sodas. The flavors were tasty, too. They’re a perfect mesh of juice and soda all in one.
BUY IT! OOBA is available at your local Whole Foods Market or Amazon. Fill a basket for a friend this Valentine’s Day!
WIN IT! One of you will receive three flavors along with a t-shirt! (Size M-XL)
To Enter – Visit OOBA and tell me which soda flavor you’re dying to try and your t-shirt size. Try and choose a different soda flavor than the person’s comment above you.
After this mandatory entry is completed, help yourself to extra entries:
- Follow this blog publicly through google or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Tweet this message after you follow @PennyPinchingMa and @oobahibiscus on twitter (+1 entry per day):
#Win three flavors of OOBA healthy soda and a t-shirt! Great V-Day Gift! http://tinyurl.com/ygfe439 #Giveaway @pennypinchingma #BeMine
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button and/or the Be Mine button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries for each button)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, leave a separate comment for each giveaway entered (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post. You must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
I entered the Fresh Organics contest.
I entered the Country Bob's contest.
I subscribed with the email address email@example.com. #2
I subscribed with the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. #1
I love the Hibiscus and Orange flavor! My t-shirt size is large.
Hmm, it's a toss up between Hibiscus and Vanilla & Hibiscus & Blackberry.
Orange and M :)
- Marybeth I. says