Notice a theme? This is our third dance game review for the Kinect. I’m glad Emma loves to dance to these awesome games for the Kinect because even when it’s too cold outside to run around a play, she can still expend some energy and get exercise.
If your preschooler got a Wii or Kinect from Santa, I would suggest getting the Nickelodeon Dance 2 game. It features their favorite Nickelodeon characters including The Fresh Beat Band, Bubble Guppies, Dora the Explorer, and Team Umizoomi. As opposed to the more mature dance games, this is one children can keep up with. I think it gives the advantage to shorties – Emma beats me every single time!
Here we are in all our dancin’ glory. Love that the Kinect takes pictures of the participants!
Since this is the second version of this game, you can expect a lot of improvements:
- Dance alongside 20 Nickelodeon characters – TWICE as many as in the original game!
- All-new party tracks include chart-toppers from hit Nickelodeon TV shows like The Fresh Beat Band, Bubble Guppies, Dora the Explorer, Team Umizoomi, and The Backyardigans.
- Parents can help you sing-along to all your favorite songs using on-screen lyrics!
- New Freeze Dance mode keeps you on your toes with a twist on the classic game.
- Enhanced Workout section promotes heart-healthy activity like arm circles and lunges.
Two readers will win a copy of Neckelodeon Dance 2! I have one copy for Wii, and one for Xbox. Enter below to win the version you want. (One person per game format please).
Sample was provided, opinions are ours.