We may be social distancing, but unfortunately lice are still around. Lice is most common in elementary school-aged children. If you find yourself needing a little assistance with ridding your family of this nasty pest, Lice Lifters is your best bet. You can even make an appointment online – just another way Lice Lifters makes life easier.
Yes, there are over-the counter products available however I have heard from friends who have had the misfortune of dealing with lice that over-the-counter products are not as effective as just getting it taken care of professionally. If ever I find myself in this situation, I will seek out treatment from Lice Lifters because it is an all natural and safe for the whole family with excellent customer feedback.
I do however have experience with lice prevention. My kids have used preventative products for years, and *knocks wood* we have never had a lice infestation. Lice Lifters recently launched a new shampoo and conditioner with all natural ingredients and no nastiness to help their customers prevent lice.
Available in 8 ounce bottles, the lice prevention products have a fresh minty scent thanks to the peppermint extract listed as one of its ingredients. Did you know that peppermint is a proven lice deterrent? These products are also available on Amazon.
When it comes to lice, I say better safe than sorry and I’m all about taking any steps to ensuring we remain a lice-free household. Other lice prevention tips include:
- Avoid head-to-head contact
- No sharing when it comes to brushes, hats, helmets etc.
- Similarly, don’t try on unwashed headwear at the store.
- Tie hair up in buns or braids.
- Wash personal items regularly in hot water, then dried using high heat. Lice die at temperatures greater than 128.3°F for over 5 minutes. If you’re unable to wash an item you think has been exposed, you can bag it for 2 weeks.
- Avoid sitting on upholstered furniture in public. Opt for plastic/wooden seating.
Lice Lifters Giveaway
Enter to win the shampoo, conditioner and detangling spray as well as one treatment for The Lice Lifters (CLOSED)