Our stainless steel refrigerator looks great in the kitchen, but there is a downside to the material. No, I’m not talking about fingerprints, that’s a story for another post. What I dislike about it is the fact that I can never place a magnet or attach a reminder to my refrigerator door. We didn’t consider this factor when purchasing our appliance. It may seem like a small detail, but sometimes small things can make a big difference. So as you can imagine my excitement when I discovered that Mayfair Lane makes a line of products that attach to stainless steel, mirrors, glass and more.
The Hapeez line by Mayfair Lane includes whiteboards, clippers, list pads and photo frames that attach to slick surfaces and leave no residue. I was thrilled to receive the Today, Tomorrow, Eventually Clipper Trio and the Mini Photo Frame to try out.
Clutter really gets on my nerves, but I still end up piling bills, paperwork and other things that require my attention because if I put them away I might forget about atask that needs to be completed. Today, Tomorrow, Eventually Clipper Trio is the perfect tool to help me organize paperwork by urgency. It’s a clever idea which helps me not only reduce clutter, but also acts as little reminders for me. Because trying a string around your finger is not anywhere near as helpful.
At present, I’m using my Mini Photo Frame to display Emmy’s Easter ’09 mugshot, but I was thinking of putting a picture of ‘skinny me’ right on the door to remind myself one of the many benefits of make healthier dining decisions.
The Happeez products can be easily moved and will re-adhere time and time again. The material used is a lot like one of those pet-hair removers that you rinse and reuse on your clothing to remove that pesky hair. On the Mayfair Lane website, it does state that the backing can be rinsed to maintain grip.
WIN IT! I’m jealous, because one of you lucky readers will receive an entire basket filled with Mayfair Lane products, valued at $75.00! (U.S. and Canada)
To Enter: Visit their website, and tell me which product is your favorite – other than what I featured above. Try to give a unique answer.
- Follow this blog publicly through google or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries)
- Tweet the message below after you follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter (+1 entry per day):
- Became a Facebook Fan of Mayfair Lane, leave your full name in comment (+1 entry)
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button and/or the Be Mine button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries for each button)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways, leave a separate comment for each giveaway entered (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway with a link back to this post. You must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)