It certainly shows in her work. Jane sent Emma these adorable corduroy overalls. The colors are perfect for fall, they’re warm (I’ve been searching high and low for corduroys) and cute! Everything a mother wants when choosing clothes for her child. I continue to be amazed the talent and value that can be found on Etsy – buy handmade!
WIN IT! One lucky reader will receive a baby outfit for a boy or girl.
1) Follow this Blog Publicly
2) Visit MammaJane, pick your favorite outfit and include the size. Choose carefully, this is the item you’ll win!
3) Tell me if you’d like to see Jane continue to offer one-of-a-kind items, or if you prefer she offer the same outfit in different sizes.
You must complete the mandatory entry as your first comment before any additional entries count. For each of these Additional Entries, make a separate comment:
- Heart MammaJane on Etsy and leave your Etsy username in comment below (+1 Entry)
- Follow pennypinchingma on twitter and tweet the following (+1 Entry) (you can do this once per day):
RT @pennypinchingma win a handmade baby outfit from MammaJane! Enter here: http://bit.ly/1uUc8C Please RT
- Become a fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook (+1 Entry)
- Blog about this giveaway, leaving a direct link to your post below (+2 Entries)
- Add my button to your blog, leaving the link to your blog in your comment (+2 Entries)