MakeMeOver is a shop run from Minneapoliis, MN, where you’ll find a little bit of everything that can be sewn or embroidered. Lori, the owner/designer, has been sewing for 36 years. In addition to completely new items, she also searches estate sales for vintage fabrics and old materials that she can make into something new. How cool is that?
WIN IT! One lucky reader will receive a Swimming Fish tote, as pictured below!
2) Visit MakeMeOver and tell me the name of another item you love that was not already featured in this post.
You must complete the mandatory entry as your FIRST comment before any additional entries count. For each of these Additional Entries, make a separate comment:
- Heart MakeMeOver on Etsy (leave your Etsy Username in Comment)
- Follow pennypinchingma on twitter and tweet the following message and then comment below with the link to your tweet (once per day for up to 14 extra entries):
RT @pennypinchingma #Giveaway! Win a Swimming Fish Tote for Your Child! Enter here: http://bit.ly/2UluJQ Pls RT #Kids #Toys
- Become a verified email subscriber (You’ll receive an email to subscribe and you must click to verify for your entry to count), include email address in comment
- Add me to your technorati favorites (leave username in comment)
- Refer a friend to enter this giveaway. Make sure they include your blogger name in their main entry.
The winner will be chosen using Random.org at 11:59pm EST on October 15th. Please make sure your email address is visible in your public profile, or leave it in your comment below. Otherwise another winner will be drawn.
G O O D L U C K!!
Badger Momma says
Badger Momma says
10/15 tweet at http://twitter.com/justicecw/status/4902053719
I'm a subscriber
I like the halloween purses/totes