Babies loves to sleep, but when they’re up to play there are not really many “spots” they can hang out in. Luckily my daughter loves her swing and playmat, but we were on the hunt for a portable bouncy chair that would she love. I wanted something to use on the floor at home, and one that we could take to the shore this summer. We used to have one of those floor swings, but I just didn’t feel safe putting my older daughter in it at the time since it just didn’t seem stable. Once I saw the Little Tikes® from Diono® Sit and Play Bouncer, I knew I had to have it.
- Soothing vibration and 1 nature sound to calm baby with 2 additional sweet melodies. 2 volume settings
- Keep baby entertained with a fun toy bar with a mirror, two plush toys and a cool ring to grab on to.
- The Little Tikes Sit & Play Bouncer is the only bouncer with a unique mesh recline for your baby’s ultimate relaxation.
- Bouncer features an adjustable 3-point harness to keep baby safe and secure
- Removable toy bar for easy access to baby
- Seat pad is removable and machine washable. Non slip feet
- Designed for use from birth until your baby can sit up unassisted (up to 19 lbs)
- Lightweight and portable. Requires 2 x AA batteries (not included)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 23.875 X 22.125 X 19″ (60.62 X 56.18 X 48.26 cm)
- Net Weight: 3.96 lbs (1.80 kg)
Here is the bouncer zipped and unzipped. Our 3-month old loves it unzipped with the recline right now, and I feel really comfortable with the mesh lining:
Here is what your little munchkin will see:
My newborn Natalie loves it. She loves the vibration and soft music playing. Plus she is starting to grab at the items in front of her.
From car seats and travel accessories to Cozy Coupe® gear, Little Tikes® from Diono® offers bright, bold and safe products to families available at buybuy Baby, Babies ‘R’ Us and other major retailers nationwide. Products range from $14 – $54 and are suitable for children ranging from newborn to 4 years old.
Be sure to connect with DionoUSA on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube for product updates.
Robin (Masshole Mommy) says
When my boys were babies, their bouncy seat was a LIFE SAVER!!
I like the modern styling!