Sherry sent Emma a cloth block and ball to play with in the Oh Cherry Fabric. Her particular set was made with Minkee for an alternate (and so soft!) texture. You can see an example, here. They have a jingle bell inside which makes for a soft gentle sound. She even has her own little taggies on the ball with the Little Ladybugz logo – so professional. These make a wonderful gift, perfect for baby showers, too!
GIVEAWAY: Win a $10.00 certificate to Little Ladybugz!
Follow this Blog
Visit Little Ladybugz, pick your favorite Gotcha Bag. Come back here and post the link!
For each of these Additional Entries, make a separate comment:
- Heart Little LadyBugz on Etsy and leave your Etsy username in comment below
- Follow pennypinchingma on twitter and tweet the following (you can do this once per day):
RT @pennypinchingma win a $10 certificate to Little Ladybugz handmade toy shop! Hurry ends Sun.! Enter here: http://bit.ly/1nGun1 Please RT
- Become a fan of The Penny-Pinching Mama on Facebook
- Blog about this giveaway, leaving a direct link to your post
- Add my button to your blog, leaving the link to your blog in your comment
The winner will be chosen using Random.org on Sunday, September 20th. G O O D L U C K !
Note: If anyone is having problems posting comments, just email me using the submit your product for review link on the top right-hand side of this blog and I’ll count your entries.