- I want that Tic Tac Toe game that Hurley and Miles were playing.
- Is the woman in the picture with Jack and his Dad the mother of David/Jack’s ex-wife? That didn’t look like Sarah.
- It does seem like Jacob is not opposed to lying/manipulating situations (like we saw in “Lighthouse”), though I still think he is good.
- I hope Claire and Kate don’t run into each other on the island, because Claire will kill her if she discovers she took Aaron.
- Did Claire know she was losing her mind when she appeared to Kate about not bringing Aaron back?
- Is it me, or did some of the trees in the jungle look bloodied?
- The lighthouse thing was cool! How the heck did Jacob watch the candidates when they moved?
- What’s up with Sawyer? Someone mentioned he might be pulling a long con on smoke-monster Locke
“Thanks for the seven years of bad luck, by the way.”
“He just appears like Obi Wan Kanobi.”