My house is currently overfilled with stuff. Baby stuff, preschool stuff – we’re tripping over it. The last thing we want to buy is something that’s only used for a month or two and then figuring out where to store it. The biggest suggestion I can give to new moms is to pick items that you know will be used and last longer than a quick stage. There are some great new options from Kolcraft – I wish these were around for my first kid! The Kolcraft Baby Sit & Step 2-in-1 Activity Center ($89.99) grows with babies as it easily converts from a stationary activity center to a walk-behind walker.
Natalie just turned 10 months old and on the go, so she doesn’t love being confined in any way (which requires lots of chasing around) so enticing toys are key at this stage. The toys attached to the Activity Center are cute; they definitely kept Natalie entertained while I was able to clean up the room a bit! Win-win.
The walker, however, was much more her speed and she loves walking all around. I LOVE that the walker isn’t completely bulky. We had a walker/car type thing for my first and it was huge and bulky, and ultimately never really used! Natalie just turned 10 months old and easily pushed this along, even on the carpet!
- Easily converts from stationary activity center to walk-behind walker to grow with your child
- 10 toys and developmental activities entertain baby and help develop motor skills
- Toys include: spinning bear globe, crinkle flower mirror, textured bear paw with bead play, clicking bee spinner, and overhead toy arch for elevated toy play
- Two toy loops allow parents to customize the activity center by attaching baby’s favorite toys
- Walker’s wide stance and easy roll wheels make learning to walk easy
- Seat spins 360 degrees for full access to all toys
- Height adjustable seat grows with your baby
- Machine-washable easy-clean seat pad
This is definitely a great item for a new parent! You can purchase the Kolcraft Baby Sit & Step 2-in-1 Activity Center at various stores and online – MSRP is $89.99 but a little online shopping and I found it on Amazon.
One lucky reader will win it in his or her choice of color (blue or pink)
Samples received for consideration.