ImagiPLAY is dedicated to producing heirloom-quality toys that are safe for our children and our mother earth. Only renewable, sustainable materials are used and toys are made in family run factories near the source of the raw materials. The company also prides itself on creating a pleasant, safe work environment for all workers. Factory employees are treated with respect and paid a fair wage. In other words ImagiPLAY Toys are “Toys with Integrity”.
Emma received the Cactus Bead Maze, a small toy (Measures 3.75″ x 2.5″ x 4.5″) made of rubberwood, an earth-friendly hardwood. This toy helps children develop visual tracking skills like hand-eye coordination and color/shape recognition. Emma loves her Cactus Bead Maze. She keeps going over to it and shows me how she can shake it around! I like the small size in that it’s convenient to take along in the car or in the diaper bag to keep her entertained when we’re on teh go. It is designed with some smaller parts which is why the recommended age is 2 and over so I always watch her closely while she plays with it. Thankfully the paint used to make this toy bright and appealing to her is also safe.
After you complete the mandatory entry above, you may take any or all of the following extra entries:
- Follow this blog publicly or tell me if you already do (+2 entries)
- Subscribe to this blog by email and verify. Leave email address in comment (+2 entries) Follow @PennyPinchingMa on twitter and tweet (+1 entry every 8 hours):
- Add The Penny-Pinching Mama button to your blog, leave blog link (+3 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on your facebook page, comment with link to page (+1 entry)
- Enter any or all of my other giveaways (+1 entry each)
- Blog about this giveaway using at least 50 words and include a link back to this post. The post must be about this giveaway alone and you must have at least 25 followers (+10 entries)
No compensation was received for this giveaway post. The sponsor provided the product and I offered my honest opinion. Contest closes at Midnight EST on January 7th. The winner will be chosen using Random.org. Please leave your email address either in your comment or make sure it is listed on your profile page so that I have a way to contact you. See the giveaway rules located here before entering. GOOD LUCK!